poniedziałek, 27 października 2014

Post

So, it's been a long time I haven't wrote here, but I was and I'm still a little busy with school. And I was also a bit lazy to write sth here, but finally I decided to show you all my latest mails. :D
During this whole long time I got a lovely package from Jessica, USA. You should see how happy I was when I got it. :D
 Socks are perfect for cold days <3 and these Frozen stickers! ^^


Then I sent a letter and little birthday gift to Helmi, Finland.

 Lip balm, sweets,little notebook, postacrd, pins

I also got a wonderful present from her :)
 I love everything she sent me , and next lovely bracelet to my collection :D


Some postcard I received through postcrossing:


 This one isn't from postcrossinf, it from my friend who visited London in summer. :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz