poniedziałek, 18 sierpnia 2014

Happy mailbox and tag

It's been really long time I didn't take part in ny tags. However, some time ago, I decided to tag in Offering a lots of little things tag. In this tag you offer at least 20 little things and the person who will tag you can choose 5 things. I tagged woman from Scotland and today I got a lovely items, she sent me. Whats more she also added some extras - it is amazing stationery.
Lovely earrings(however one of the earrings is broken :( -so shame, cause theyre so cute), Mario notepad, Scottish castle postcard, twilight eraser, a magnet with Pizza :D and stationery & london markers
I've chosen all of these things except eraser, stationery and london markers. Fifth thing I've chosen was an inprised profile surprise and she picked these lovely things for me and send extra stationery. :)





Last week I also sent things to person who tagged me. It was the first time I was sending something to Portugal. I hope it will arrive safely. She chose: a cute napkin, a pen, a little notepad, a stickers sheet and 2 bags of tea. 
Below, you can take a look! :)




 Today my mailbox was happy since I haventt recieved anything for last week. And I also found an adorable letter from Helmi (Finland). She added a tea bag(however I don't drink too much tea, since I'm not a tea lover, I will try it because it is fruity ) & stcikers.
This stationery is wonderfful!!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz